THE ART & SCIENCE OF MINDFUL TOUCH
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
with Linda Weiner, MSW, LCSW, & Constance Avery-Clark, Ph.D
Duncan Conference Center
15820 Military Trail, Delray Beach, FL 33484
REGISTRATION IS 20% OFF
NOW THROUGH JANUARY 2nd, 2018
REGISTRATION INFO BELOW
Discover, develop, renew, and update your knowledge of Sensate Focus (the foundation of sex therapy) for a diverse client population. Re-examine the value of Sensate Focus for working with couples’ intimacy, relationship, and sexual concerns, and explore its association with mindfulness practice. Linda Weiner, MSW, LCSW, and Constance Avery-Clark, Ph.D., will go beyond what has been published by Masters & Johnson, presenting later clinical applications for LGBTQIA, kink/poly populations, trauma survivors, Spectrum couples, and others. The workshop will include suggestions for the use of Sensate Focus 1 with sexually distressed clients as opposed to the use of Sensate Focus 2 with those seeking to optimize their intimate and sexual relationship. Update your conceptualizations and skills, and join the conversation!
- Overview of the history and application of Sensate Focus
- Identify the what, when and how of assigning & processing suggestions
- Clarify Sensate Focus Levels 1 & 2
- Define Sensate Focus, its assumptions, & its relation to mindfulness practice
- Describe the Senate Focus hierarchy, & its pacing and processing
- Demonstrate Sensate Focus instructions and positions via video
- Identify common problems
- Offer modification specific to diverse demographic & clinical populations
- Case consultation
Until the Sensate Focus workshop in Delray Beach, FL
How To Register
After registering you will be contacted directly by the ISRTT co-directors Linda Weiner, MSW, LCSW and Constance Avery-Clark Ph.D.
If you have any questions regarding registration or the workshop please reach out to us!
Never Miss A Training Opportunity
JOIN OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER