THE ART & SCIENCE OF MINDFUL TOUCH
Duncan Conference Center
15820 Military Trail, Delray Beach, FL 33484
REGISTRATION INFO BELOW
Discover, develop, renew, and update your knowledge of Sensate Focus (the foundation of sex therapy) for a diverse client population. Re-examine the value of Sensate Focus for working with couples’ intimacy, relationship, and sexual concerns, and explore its association with mindfulness practice. Linda Weiner, MSW, LCSW, and Constance Avery-Clark, Ph.D., will go beyond what has been published by Masters & Johnson, presenting later clinical applications for LGBTQIA, kink/poly populations, trauma survivors, Spectrum couples, and others. The workshop will include suggestions for the use of Sensate Focus 1 with sexually distressed clients as opposed to the use of Sensate Focus 2 with those seeking to optimize their intimate and sexual relationship. Update your conceptualizations and skills, and join the conversation!
- Overview of the history and application of Sensate Focus
- Identify the what, when and how of assigning & processing suggestions
- Clarify Sensate Focus Levels 1 & 2
- Define Sensate Focus, its assumptions, & its relation to mindfulness practice
- Describe the Senate Focus hierarchy, & its pacing and processing
- Demonstrate Sensate Focus instructions and positions via video
- Identify common problems
- Offer modification specific to diverse demographic & clinical populations
- Case consultation
Until the Sensate Focus workshop in Delray Beach, FL
After registering you will be contacted directly by the ISRTT co-directors Linda Weiner, MSW, LCSW and Constance Avery-Clark Ph.D.
If you have any questions regarding registration or the workshop please reach out to us!
Never Miss A Training Opportunity
JOIN OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER